Vancouver Officiant Blog
Sun, Feb 2 2014 09:02 | civil officiant, Darian Kovacs, justice of the peace, marriage commissionar, vancouver officiant, wedding ceremony, wedding planning, wedding tips, weddings
- Is the officiant available on your wedding date?
- Can the officiant travel to your chosen wedding site?
- If you don't have a site, can the officiant suggest one or provide a courthouse or meeting room?
- Does the officiant charge a standard fee? Is the fee a donation?
- How long has the officiant been performing weddings? Why does he/she do them?
- Does the officiant have sample wording/ceremonies/readings to show you?
- Will the officiant let you specify ceremony details such as music, readings, and vows? Can you include religious touches if desired?
- Is the officiant available for a ceremony rehearsal?
- Does the officiant make you comfortable? Does he or she seem genuinely interested in you as a couple? Be sure you like and respect your officiant -- and that the feeling is mutual.
- Would the officiant (and his/her spouse) like to come to the reception and ?
Source: The Knot. com